I am a one man operation trying to run a 2 to 3 person operation. Two attached shops totaling 11,000 square feet. Not really that large. Two man doors open in front (parking area). A 14' pass through door connecting the two shops.

I was probably in back shop sawing lumber at time of delivery. I made sure that I was on the premise all day long. Naturally I could not just set in my front office waiting all day long for an idiot that could not be bothered to do anything more than stick a delivery tag note to one of the front open man doors. This was an urgent priority delivery from my bank. I need to be in a meeting mid day tomorrow a couple of hundred miles away. That is not going to happen because the message when I made a call as to when they would be back said no later than noon tomorrow.

I have ALWAYS had terrible delivery service from fedex . The only reason they are ever here is because a few business's that I deal with, use only fedex. Other business allow me to request UPS. A bit more expensive but Not when you consider promptness, on time and courteous service. And always delivery under all conditions.

Plus I could not find one single way to file a complaint except by email and when I did that, without any cuss words their program would not accept it.

Needless to say I am not finished trying to finding someone in that company who is high enough up the ladder to hopefully make a difference.

I have been in business for several years and if I run my company in this manner I would not have a business. The next to last fed ex delivery was during the day and raining pretty hard. THE BOX OF ROCKS driver sat out in the parking lot honking his horn for me to come and get the package so he did not have to get out in the rain. Maybe the fact I am 75 years old I am loosing patience and do not have time for utter laziness and an attitude of "I AM GOING TO DO AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE".

For sure the delivery person is going to hear it all. I do understand I will just be blowing smoke in the wind until I can find someone who has clout in that poor excuse of a delivery service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 14.

Comments