So many stories about when my Home Delivery Package (ground)would be delivered.Package arrived at destination terminal 12/3/2015 at 3:23am, automated & online tracking said "out for delivery by end of day" at mid-day delivery promise changed to 12/4 end of 12/4 changed to 12/5 , 12/6 and so on.Now 12/8 then back to "arrived at destination terminal"

I contacted 1-800 (12/3) they said it was sitting on inbound trailer and had not been unloaded- but there working on that trailer as we speak you can pick up after 9am 12/4 we will hold package at destination facility. Then status changed again to arrived at destination terminal scheduled for delivery 12/5.

I drove to Fedex location on 12/5 there was a line of people looking for answer to same problem. Fedex said they have no idea when they will get to trailers they have 10 that haven't been touched yet and more arriving all the time.

So I left empty handed, there parting response was check back next week we should have update on status then.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: un happy with service and left hand doesnt know qht right hand is doing out off control and fedex is to big cant get out of its own way.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2015.

Comments