I had ordered an item from Walmart and to be delivered to door step by Fedex. The item is scheduled to be delivered on July 4th. But it was still in transit.

On July 5th, when I tracked my package, the item was in "on vehicle for delivery" at 7:25am. I waited for almost the whole day. The package didn't arrive until 8pm (website says that official fedex delivery time is 9am to 8pm). It had come at 11:06pm, they did not ring the door bell and they pasted a door slip and went away.

Same thing happened today as well. They had come at 11:40pm. They did not ring the bell and they have pasted the door slip on the door.

How is it that Fedex expects its customers to be awake in nonhuman waking hours to wait for the package.I am a researcher and I wasn't able to go to work just because I was waiting for the package the whole day. I was afraid to allow them to leave the package at the door.

Today I even called the Fedex office umpteen number of times regarding it.

I am totally disappointed by this service.

To get my package safely delivered, I have given the option of sending it to the nearby fedex location. I also gave my contact number so that they call and tell me once the package is arrived. I hope they don't mess this up as well.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments