1.6
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This is the 3rd.time this has happened.

My tracking showed that my package was to be delivered before the end of business June 5th, 2017. When i checked delivery details it showed the package was out for delivery. When it did not show up on Saturday i checked the delivery details again, it showed they tried to deliver on Saturday June 3rd. and the business was closed.

This is a residential address. I called on June 5th when the package had not been delivered by 3 pm and was told that they did not make residential delivery`s on Monday`s. Today will be 3 days i have wasted sitting at my home waiting on a delivery that as of 8 am June 6th. they can`t tell me when the package may be delivered.

I will never use Fedx again nor will i purchase products from those who use Fedx.My time is to valuable to allow any service provider to steal it!!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Delivery, Did not come to my house.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

the driver completely skipped your residence or couldn't find a package. FedEx ground works on salary, if they can't find the package they will continue their route until they find your box and then put any code that justifies not delivering it properly.