On December 12, 2015 a package was supposedly delivered to my address 12 Columbus Ave #208, I contacted Walmart where the purchase was made.December 19th 2015 I contacted Walmart to find that it was not returned to store but that it was delivered supposedly to me.

I suspected that it was delivered to an apartment complex across the street 1 Columbus Ave. Upon investigating this I was told that a tenant did receive a package that was not theirs but they wouldn't share who this tenant was. Walmart sent me another item that was a Christmas gift for a my 2 year old granddaughter. it was not delivered until Christmas eve.

Then my son sent me a Walmart gift card and again it was delivered to the wrong address, but the person that received it in error brought over to my apartment complex and gave it to a tenant here. The package was opened and gift card was removed from the envelope. When I got to Walmart the balance was 0 and should have had $50. FedEx is always delivering to the wrong apartments.

I live on a small dead end street that has 2 different apartment complex's. The first is on the right is is #1, mine is at the end on the left and #12!

Do they even pay any attention to the number?I want to know how your company just doesn't care that they are always delivering to wrong address.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments