On December 12, 2015 a package was supposedly delivered to my address 12 Columbus Ave #208, I contacted Walmart where the purchase was made. December 19th 2015 I contacted Walmart to find that it was not returned to store but that it was delivered supposedly to me.

I suspected that it was delivered to an apartment complex across the street 1 Columbus Ave. Upon investigating this I was told that a tenant did receive a package that was not theirs but they wouldn't share who this tenant was. Walmart sent me another item that was a Christmas gift for a my 2 year old granddaughter. it was not delivered until Christmas eve.

Then my son sent me a Walmart gift card and again it was delivered to the wrong address, but the person that received it in error brought over to my apartment complex and gave it to a tenant here. The package was opened and gift card was removed from the envelope. When I got to Walmart the balance was 0 and should have had $50. FedEx is always delivering to the wrong apartments.

I live on a small dead end street that has 2 different apartment complex's. The first is on the right is is #1, mine is at the end on the left and #12!

Do they even pay any attention to the number? I want to know how your company just doesn't care that they are always delivering to wrong address.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 03, 2016.

Comments