My tracking number is 665277240525.When I tried to track this number for a delivery on 11/16/16 it stated that the delivery was made and left at my door at 2:45 pm.

This is untrue. This package was taken to 355 North Avenue St. Atlanta, Ga. 30308 and left at the desk of the Concierge.

I called the Fedex number on my caller ID and told them that the Concierge called me regarding a misdelivered package by Fedex. I called to ask that the driver pick up my package from that wrong address and bring it to my address of 174 Hunnicutt which the Concierge said was on the box. I was told by Fed Ex that they would send the driver back. The driver never showed up and it's been 4 days.

He lied when he said he delivered it to my door and because of this I have gotten no resolution of the situation.However, I have witnesses of his misdeed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Fedex to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex cleaning products from viewpoint to me per home delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments