I have been waiting by my door for 3 days.The 11 hour window of delivery is unacceptable.

The first day they never left a door tag, when I called they informed me they never left the facility. The second day he came during the 3 minutes I had to go to the bathroom, again left no door tag. This is the 3rd day---I am facing another 11 hours by the door.

No one in building home during the day to accept pkg.The driver should at least call my phone to let me know he is here, in case of having to go to the bathroom.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service including supervisor and bad delivery options. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments