Verified Reviewer

My wife and I bought a computer from Best Buy on the 7th of May this year. It was for our granddaughter's graduation.

We were told by Best Buy that they use FedEx for their delivery and according to FedEx they could deliver it the next day. Sounded good so I waited for the delivery and it never came. They provided us a tracking service so that we can keep up with the process of delivery and according to the tracking service it hadn't arrived at the Memphis ground facility yet. Rescheduled for delivery on the 9th, no delivery.

According to the tracker It had just arrived to the Memphis facility. Rescheduled for the 10th. Waited by the front door all day, no delivery. I called their customer service and was told the driver couldn't find the address.

This date is important because they would later say it was delivered on the 10th. On the 10th, after not receiving a delivery again THEY stated the driver couldn't find my address. So I gave them instructions with the major streets to my house along with my phone number to avoid it happening again. I waited on the couch again by the front door all day, no delivery.

I called back and was assured that it would be delivered on the 12th before 3 pm. After three, still nothing. I called back to speak with a supervisor and was told only Best Buy could do that. So, my wife and I went to Best Buy to have them call.

it took some arguing but they eventually called and Best Buy's supervisor asked them if they were sure they had it because we were willing to drive to the St. Rose location to pick it up. They assured her it was there. Well, it wasn't, we waited an hour before being notified they couldn't find it.

We were told they would investigate and get back to us in a week. After a week passed we hadn't heard a peep from them so we called back and they had no idea what I was talking about and told us to fill out a claim, they would again investigate and get back to us in 14 days. 14 days came and gone so we called back and were told our claim was denied because Best Buy had to file, then today we received an email stating that the computer was delivered and that's why it was denied. We rechecked the tracking and now they had a Ms.

C. Milton signing for it in Mississippi. I never signed for it and I waited all day for it to arrive on the 10th and that was the day they stated they couldn't find my address. Now because of their dishonesty and crooked behavior as a company I have to go through the BBB or sue.

A waste of time since they have the logs of my calls, the Best Buy agent to verify what was told her. Just do the right thing in the beginning.

where we were in the delivery cycle.

User's recommendation: Avoid FedEx at all cost, it's just shopping for their employees.

FedEx Cons: Customer service sucks, Lie and protect the company, Not getting my packages days in a row, Attitude of customer service rep, Delivery practices.

Comments