Mark John S: Hello, david. Thank you for visiting fedex.com.

I will be happy to assist you. Me: racial complaint about lack of help twice from dennis fallan at store 105 dsuane st new york ny 10007 Mark John S: I totally understand the dismay on the situation. I feel nothing in my heart but regret with regard to what had happened. My deepest apology for the inconvenience.

Me: racial complaint about lack of help twice from dennis fallan at store 105 duane st new york ny 10007 Mark John S: let me transfer you to our Customer Advocate Team. Me: I need to know who and how to report , its happended twice Please wait while we transfer your chat to the next available agent. Sara B is your new agent for the chat session. Sara B: Hello david.

I am Sara and will help you today. Me: racial complaint about lack of help twice from dennis fallan at store 105 duane st new york ny 10007 Me: i run a retail locatiuon around corner from Dennis's fedEx location Me: ....this time wasted 5.00 to get no help and his atttitude because i am black and walked out with one copy. Me: Ive had int ...2018 a small business owners should and will not stand for racial bias Me: ? Sara B: I apologize that this has happened.

You may email complaints to webmaster@fedex.com. This is a Fedex office location, Fedex Office files thier own complaints. Please give me a moment to get you to them. Me: there is no contact number?

Sara B: 1-800-463-3339 press 0 until you get a live agent and request to speak to Fedex office customer relations. Me: Should i just call [police and file order at local store location to get respose ot care Me: ...pressing 0 isnt working !!! Me: Mark John S: Hello, david. Thank you for visiting fedex.com.

Sara B: 1-800-463-3339 press 0 until you get a live agent and request to speak to Fedex office customer relations. Me: Should i just call [police and file order at local store location to get respose ot care Me: ...pressing 0 isnt working !!! Sara B: I understand pressing 0 isn't working I apologize. I am going to send an email to that location manager about the ongoing issue you are experiencing with Dennis.

I apologize. Me: i want feed back and a refund!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2017.

Comments