Verified Reviewer

This was a HORRIBLE experience. I ordered mobility equipment for a dog with cancer.

I paid top dollar for priority overnight shipping. It should have arrived Friday. It didn't. I spent over 40 minutes dealing with the voicemail loop and being put on hold repeatedly by the representatives only to be told that it may not even be delivered by MONDAY.

72 hours late at LEAST. The representative (a supervisor who should know better) then hung up on me. They did not offer ANY solution or compensation for this issue, and said I would have to wait for 5 days after it finally gets delivered to even apply for a refund. HORRID customer service, and even worse reliability.

Fed Ex is literally putting my pet at risk of injury and broken bones via their negligence in not doing the job they promised to do. Fed Ex is TERRIBLE.

Preferred solution: Delivery and a full refund AND a REAL apology for the awful way I was dealt with.

FedEx Cons: Not receiving my package, Over charged and ripped off, Call center indifference.

Comments