I paid for overnight shipping, the shipper shipped the package within 2 hours of placing the order, the package arrived to FedEx and was just sitting in the facility all day and I received the package late due to incompetent workers and they are giving me a very difficult time for the reimbursement of the overnight shipping I paid for.customer service is very poor and unprofessional.

None of the workers actually know much therefore, they will tell lies, argue and transfer you multiple times or hang up. I am still going through the headache of a refund almost 4 weeks later.

for a company so large this type of customer service is unacceptable.Get it together please.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #772921

Agreed.Just happened to me today as well.

Sent Priority overnight item Friday afternoon for early before 10:30 am Monday (today). The package was only going a distance of 70 miles away. These were for a hard business deadline due today and as of 1:00 pm, it still hasn't been delivered. Called FedEx to complain, and was told my package was late because of flight delays.

Yet when I look at the record of tracking, this package never was on a plane and had been sitting at the distribution center a short distance from the packages delivery address since Saturday. Yet they still could not deliver by 10:30 am today.

I have filed a major complain and our firm will likely be cancelling our FedEx account and going with another carrier instead like UPS or Golden State Overnight.They are now dead to me.