..or should we say Customer Dis-service?

The customer rep Olga's attitude about losing my package was like FO! We don't really care!

Fedex takes NO responsibility for lost packages, very unprofessional organization to interact with.

I called about a lost package that said Delivered, but had no signature image on their website. The customer rep just repeated the same to me. When I asked again for details on why I did not get the package and why there is no signature, she blew me off saying you have to ask the vendor or USPS, we don't look into it.

Who likes being sent around in circles calling the companies they order stuff from about Fedex package going missing? Who has the time to go to USPS or other companies that fedex ships through to follow up on their goof-ups?

fedex blamed the type of package as some kinda priority box instead of looking into why it is missing and says delivered without signature.

Going forward, I will even not order from companies that use Fedex for shipping.

Its not how big you are, its how you treat people, and Fedex obviously does not care!

This person wrote the review because of "lost package and pathetic customer service" of fedex customer care from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments