Update by user Aug 09, 2013

Oops, I had to post this twice and left out this part: The box had been opened and the some items had been taken from it.

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2013

I seem to just be adding to the pile of poor reviews for Fed Ex, but I would like to join the effort of defaming this horrible company.

I came home today to a package sitting outside my front door. This was the first problem: I live in an apartment building where ALL unclaimed packages are to be left at the front desk.

So I called Fed Ex and asked to speak with a manager. After being transferred three times, I was connected with a woman who said she wasn't the manager, but all the managers were busy at a meeting. (SERIOUSLY?! That excuse is just embarrassing.) She then blamed Amazon for the problem and said nothing could be done from Fed Ex's end. To follow up, I called Amazon, who confirmed their policy that any shipment requires a signature, regardless of whether the security box is checked.

Luckily for me, Amazon will be refunding my loss and investigating the problem with Fed Ex. Way to go, Fed Ex, you've just lost another customer, and I hope you also lose your agreement with Amazon.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #696979

What did you lose, if the package was sitting by your door?