Today while tracking a shipment we see the update of Business closed or recipient unavailable for delivery. The update was time stamped just minutes prior to my typing in the tracking number.

I then call Customer Service and the rep tells me I was obviously not on site for receipt. He then states stay on the line and we will have the driver re attempt delivery.

I am standing at the reception area when low and behold a delivery man appears making his FIRST delivery of the day. I am standing there with my cell on speaker so he and all others can hear. The driver will not make eye contact with me. The Customer Service Rep then comes on line and states the package has been delivered. I then state that is correct the driver has made the delivery attempt for the first time.

The driver makes eye contact for the first time and then smiles. See the time stamp for the failed delivery attempt was due to him not arriving ON TIME. SO ITS EASIER TO BLAME THE CUSTOMER BY STATING WE WEREN'T HERE INSTEAD OF OWNING UP TO THE FACT THAT HE WAS LATE WITH HIS DELIVERY.

MY BUSINESS WILL BE USING OTHER METHODS OF SHIPPING DUE TO A CULTURE OF LAZINESS DISPLAYED AT FEDEX.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Fedex is so dishonest that there being sued for 21.5 million dollars for over charging customer around $3 over per package...

to Anonymous #748777