Sent a package to son in USA from UK as a birthday present.After it wasn't delivered on time and no contact made with me I looked on tracking and saw customs delay.

Phoned fedex, and first told that needed to fill in a "footwear declaration form". Then emailed that that package was delayed because not submitted to customs but it would be and delivered in 2 days and no action required from me.

Then told I did need to send extra customs details after all, which I did. Then told it was going to be returned to me, but it would cost to return it and waiting for me to give OK.

Then told they wouldn't talk to me any more about it because I am not the sender!!! A couple of agents were rude and uninterested. One was good, but did not help. Package is now 6 days late, tracking status is showing how it was 6 days ago in customs delay.

Complete shambles of a company.If you like getting stressed, then send parcels via Fedex!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Maybe you should have filled out the correct paperwork the first time.

harmonyinfo
to Anonymous #802745

I did fill in the Fedex customs form as required.But USA customs have additional requirements that Fedex do not seem to know about.

But even if I didn't fill in the correct forms, that does not excuse Fedex's rudeness and them not knowing what they are doing.

By the way, despite me supplying them with the correct customs information twice now, they still haven't delivered it and can't even tell me the parcel status consistently. One person says it has cleared customs, one tells me it is still waiting to be cleared. One person tells me it is being returned.

There is a much simpler solution to solving the problems with Fedex.Just never use them again.