Had a FedEx driver deliver a package to someone in my apartment complex today. The driver was listening to rap music out of his truck so loud that I could not only hear from my apt when he was parked out front, I could also hear it when he was several buildings away.

When I called the store in my city they rudely told me to call a different number. When I called 1-800-FEDEX she told me that because I didn't have a tracking number for the package that wasn't mine and because I wasn't able to get a license plate number my "accusation was too shady" for them to attempt to follow through on.

Preferred solution: I want the company to respect the communities they operate in, not to listen to music loudly, be apologetic for waking my infant and treat all complaints as legitimate. .

I didn't like: Customer service by phone.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2015.

Comments

Seriously how this affect you? You stole valuable time from the Customer Service line for this BS complaint?

You wasted an agents time that could have been used to assist an actual customer. People like you that complain about trivial things are just bitter and like to see others be miserable.