Wauchula, Florida
3.0

Update by user Jan 20, 2016

The box was lined with 1" thick styrofoam, the item was wrapped with a $10.00 of bubble wrap and filled with styrofoam.

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2016

FedEx, is a dishonest and greedy business.We are not going to ship with them again.

They broke my merchandise.

I failed a complain and for over a period of a month they ask me to submit all kind of paperwork and photos and I did.Now they sent me another letter saying: they denied my claim and advice me to go to the FedEx ship center where I shipped the merchandise it is no make a sense to me!

Martha

This reviewer shared experience about "fedex broke my marchandise." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $189. chila29 is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about fedex shipping at Fedex was claim denials are business hallmark , but reviewer liked no good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

If the item wasn't packaged properly, they won't pay a claim.Proper packaging would be bubble wrapped with 6in around all sides of your item.

Lots of people will send broken items then blame the company. Most valid claims will be paid.

If you received it that way, maybe contact the seller and demand a refund.But if YOU packaged it, maybe you should watch YouTube for packing tips.

chila29
to anonymous #1098269

I, bet you are a one of the FedEx scammers.