Update added by user Jan 20, 2016
The box was lined with 1" thick styrofoam, the item was wrapped with a $10.00 of bubble wrap and filled with styrofoam.
Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2016
FedEx, is a dishonest and greedy business.We are not going to ship with them again.
They broke my merchandise.
I failed a complain and for over a period of a month they ask me to submit all kind of paperwork and photos and I did.Now they sent me another letter saying: they denied my claim and advice me to go to the FedEx ship center where I shipped the merchandise it is no make a sense to me!
More Review Details
What I liked
- No good
What I disliked
- Claim denials are business hallmark
- Reason of review:
- Fedex broke my marchandise.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fedex Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."