Please DO NOT ship with fedex! I used them to ship a small package with christmas gifts to Bulgaria and they got even the weight wrong!!!So it had to be released from customs because instead 1.770 kg they put 7.7 kg and ofcoarse that costs money. They couldnt contact my relatives for weeks dispite the precise info I've provided in the bill of lading! Not only that, but my relatives had to travel 550km to get the package!This is not what one would call a shipping service! Even after I sent an e-mail, they refused to see the problem!

What a disaster!Never again!

Very unsatisfied customer!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

just ship with DHL express cause they are better all of the world except US...

I totally agree.I ordered a package to be delivered from USA to Puerto Rico, the confirmation, shipment and arrival to PR didn't take even 12 hours, but then I am still waiting for the package to be delivered, two days after, even though the Fedex delivery location was not even an hour from my house.

I called a few times, they couldn't even give me the local FedEx location, they don't have a number there, i guess so people don't call and complaint. They couldn't hold the package for me either. The best they could tell me is that is in transit and that it would be delivered today or on Monday, almost a week later after I ordered.

They really suck, at least their sevice in Puerto Rico.UPS is way better here.