I ordered an item from Fingerhut and I used the tracking number to track my order it said it was delivered 09/02/11.I looked all around my property and asked the neighbors if they got a package.

They all said no. I called Fedex and they said they would need to find out from the delivery driver what happened and see if he can remember where is put it. I got a call on Saturday and they wanted to know it I got the package or a delivery slip left on my door. I told them I have not recieved anything.

They said they would call me with an update. They never did. I called them today 9/6/11 and they informed me that Fedex is not working today due to the holiday. The holiday was Monday so they get an extra day.

I wonder whos paying for that! The lady said they would call me when they get an update and the drive knows where the package is. In other words they dont know where it is. I will never order from a company again that uses Fedex or have anything shipped Fedex.

They lost my package and I may never receive it.As soon as I do get the package its being sent back.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments