I am absolutely appalled by FedEx and wish i saw this page earlier.I sent a package overseas through FedEx in February from Australia.

Was told it would arrive in less than a week to its destination. It still hasn't arrived. I contacted their office in Australia and they wanted to further charge me for them to tell me where my package is!!! It has arrived now and being held because FedEx is charging a fee of $500 for my fiance to pick up his gift!!!

More than double cost of me sending it there!!!!! Fedex have also refused to send it back to me as they are going to charge over $500 to send it back! I am mortified. I was told it would not cost over $200 to pick it up which I am happy to pay as I understand there is a custom and tax fee.

but when I discover that the customs is only $100 and delivery is $50, the rest is from FedEx I am truly disgusted. This is not a way to get customers. I was happy the day I sent my package thinking ill use FedEx to constantly surprise my fiancé while he is working overseas, but never again. I wish I read the complaints article I have now found about this company before I used them.

It should not cost close to $1000 to send a gift! Nor charge my fiancé $500 to pick up something that was sent to him and refuse to allow him to send it back to me. i now have a package sitting in their office because no one is willing to help or reduce the fee. one of which he cannot pay and i obviously cant because i am half way across the world!!

Seeing as no one in your company in Australia will help me without charging me.I will continue to find a way to show the world just how *** this company really is!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments