Turnaround Time

Ordered an important package five days ago.I paid $18.88 for expedited delivery!

First date it said it would be delivered was 3 days ago. No package. It sat in a FedEx facility for 24 hours. Next delivery date was today.

I checked the tracking info, it was on a delivery truck at the shipping center this morning at 0706 hours which is about 25 minutes from my house. At 6pm I checked tracking, and it was "delayed due to local weather problem". It is sunny and 34F today, roads are dry. No wind, no rain, no scary snow or ice.

So, basically the driver wanted to go home early on a Friday. I called FedEx and the lady was not helpful. She said the package was not available for pick up tonight. They will attempt delivery tomorrow.

I asked what time this might happen, she didn't know. So, basically I can't pick up the package anywhere. Totally at the mercy of FedEx's lazy and incompetent driver. This is the last time I use Fed Ex period.

I asked for a refund of the delivery charges and she said the package needs to be delivered first before I contact the revenue department.Really?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments