I ordered a custom motorcycle seat valued at over 500 dollars.It was supposed to arrive Thursday before my big trip the following monday.

As I was watching the tracking, it didn't update nearly the entire week, but I had hope it was still en route. Thursday comes around and I call customer service; "Oh sorry, I'm not sure where that package is, we will call you back." I never received a call back. I call Friday to ask where the package is. I guess they lost it across the country somewhere.

They said it would be delivered by Saturday; "ok" I can handle that. 5pm rolls around on Saturday and still nothing. I called customer service and they said it may be delivered late. 8pm rolls around and still nothing.

Called customer service again. Sunday morning rolls around, now I'm furious, called customer service again... "oh sorry, we are closed from Sunday to Tuesday". You have to be kidding me.

My package was put on a delivery truck, and then never delivered? Now shipping tracker says N/A. When your company is geared around a service....

why don't you take pride in offering a service people will respect?I will never use Fedex again!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments