I rang the company after Tracking my parcel and request them for an estimate time of delivery, the fellow who answer my phone tell me you are not the first customer we are dealing the parcel will arrived at your door step when the driver make his way yo you so i cannot give you an estimate time.he start argue with me like he is doing me a favour delivering my parcel.

he is so rude and do not understand customer request . i have to work and stay alone and he refuse to even help in taking to the driver to let me know he is coming in the morning or in the afternoon. i had to skip work today because this very *** fellow and un professional company would not understand customer satisfaction. i will never used Fedex again and will make sure my company stop using their services immediately.

what an terrible and unfriendly service this company provide.i have to say the customer agent was so rude and he even raise his voice with me when i was trying to explain to him i have rang three time since morning but he did not care or give a dam.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments