1.1
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 09

FedEx still sucks!After they failed to deliver on their "numerous" guarantees of delivery prior to me leaving Cancun I contacted them to return my package to my home address.

Simple, right? NOT! That would have made too much sense. I was forced to open an account, create a shipping request and schedule the shipment back to myself.

After paying an additional $70 and waiting an additional 9 days I finally got my phone back.

Now I get to battle with these thieves to attempt to get a refund.I repeat, FedEx Sucks!

Original review posted by user Jun 02

I forgot my phone at home when I went on vaca to Cancun Mexico.I had it shipped down to me, two day delivery for $97.16.

It was finally delivered in 6 days, just after I checked out of the hotel for my flight home. As instructed the Hotel refused the delivery telling the driver I had checked out. FedEx called this "wrong address". My phone is still sitting in the Cancun FedEx office.

Dozens of phone calls and emails to their rude, dishonest, incompetent customer service team has gotten me nowhere. Now I just want my phone back. I had to open an account, pay the crooks again and create a shipment to have it returned. That was 4 days ago and it hasn't left the Cancun Facility.

So far this has cost me over $160 for them to have my phone for 2 weeks. Once I get it back I have to try and deal with them to get my money back, I'm really looking forward to that. I'm an *** for making two mistakes, 1) for forgetting my phone in the first place, 2) FOR TRUSTING FEDEX TO DO WHAT THEY GET PAID TO DO!

NEVER AGAIN!FEDEX SUCKS!

Review about: Fedex Crossborder Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Get my phone back to me and refund all the money I spent..

I didn't like: This entire fiasco.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments