Window Rock, Arizona

FedEx has been leaving deliveries at the local high school, which has to phone me to come get them. That is a 32-mile round trip that I can't afford. I've talked with the driver, but to no avail. Please help!

My business is FireTree Bed and Breakfast in Monument Valley, Utah. It is important to me that parcels be delivered on time and to my door. Occasionally they ARE delivered to my door, but more often not. I understand that this is an out-of-the way locale, but if your policy is to deliver to the customer and not drop things off where convenient, then this needs your attention.

Thank you.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

So stop giving them the delivery address of the school. What is the problem?

Fedex - Horrible customer service Fedex "Shipped a package on 05/26/2017, customer called on 06/12/2017 not delivered yet. Called and was given a case number and told that they would get in touch with the last..." Read more Fedex - Claim Review Fedex "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..." Read more Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Whats going on with FEDEX FRANCE? Fedex "I have a box sent from Spain to Hong Kong on Thursday, July 6. It arrived to CDG Paris on Friday July 7, 7 am, and since then is there...." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more