This is the second time in a few months I've been waiting for my fedex delivery.....all day long & no delivery!!

About 6:30 pm I checked the tracking online, and the message was "delivery attempted" HA!! He never even came to the bldg!! No door tag left-I guess that is hard to do when you don't even show up!

Super disappointed!! If they don't want to do their jobs quit!

Now I have to do the job of the "delivery" company and go get the package at their convenience-not mine!! So upset with this company!!

I filed a complaint, but this isn't the first time that a Saturday delivery was not even really attempted!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping at FedEx was delivery wreckless and late delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments