Resolved

It's almost two weeks now that my daughter's personal computer has been sitting in limbo between FedEx as my "agent" and customs in the UK.We have talked to 16 different fed ex "customer service" reps.

They gave us wrong information from the get go about which documents, despite the fact we filled out what was requested on their site. They pulled a C3 document from our submittal and when our pc got to customs of course it was incomplete. Six calls/emails later they tell us documents transmitted to customs, file complete. This has been going on for almost 10 days now.

Customer service in UK refuses to refer us to a supervisor. I can't believe anything any of them say. They just keep saying it's customs we can't get any information or do anything. I want them to send the darn computer back to US if its not going to move forward to my daughter at college inScotland.

And I can't even make that happen. They are incompetent and useless.

I will never ever use fed ex again.UPS is getting all my business

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex priority delivery service. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex priority delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments