1.4

I wanted to schedule a pick up for a package, which should be a very easy and common task.But it ended up being anything but that.

After several failed attempts online due to errors that didn't seem to actually exist, I had to call customer service. I began by attempting to resolve the issues online, but people kept rerouting me to different people which ended up with me talking to an automated menu for over an hour. Eventually I gave up and called again to have one of their representatives set up the shipment for me. After a long conversation to assure all of the details were correct, my shipment was under way...or so I thought.

The next day I had no email confirmation of my shipment and very strange $0 transactions charged to my credit card. I called them again to confirm that everything was ok with the package and I came to find out that the shipment either got cancelled or was never processed and the tracking number they gave me was completely invalid. So once again, I went on a wild goose chase to find one fed ex employee somewhere, that knew what they were doing. At this point I was royally pissed off, because I had a very important package that needed to be shipped as soon as possible, and I was now told it would be another day because I can't afford the outrageous express charges.

So I hit the phones again and talked to a few more representatives that had no idea how to assist me. Eventually I did get a hold of one helpful representative (Finally) who set me up with someone that would call me later and work it out. Not only did I wait an hour for them to call, but when I finally did, they basically just said there was nothing they could do to help me and hung up the phone. Let's just say this never got resolved and I am never going to use Fed Ex ever again.

Later that day I went online and scheduled the same shipment through UPS, and guess how long it took for the entire process...about 5 minutes. Thank you UPS for hiring competent employees.

Fed Ex...Go die.You can bet that I'm going to tell every person I know to never use Fed Ex again.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex pickup service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments