So once again Fedex is incapable of delivering overnight. A little background : I get my medication for free directly from the pharmaceutical company & due to a delay in my Dr.

faxing the script, I was running low, so they were nice enough to expedite it & send it overnight so I wouldn't run out. Unfortunately they used Fedex.

According to the Fedex website the medication was scheduled to be delivered anytime today by 8:00 pm, because God forbid they give you a more specific delivery window like every other shipping company, so I was tracking the shipment & there was no status past being in Indiana at 5:47 am. I called Fedex customer service & was told they would put in an inquiry & I would get a call back. About an hour later, I received a call from some woman @ Fedex who wouldn't give me her name & she informed me "there was a problem" & I would not be receiving my package today.

When I asked what the problem was I again was told there was "a problem", upon further & quite relentless pushing on my part I finally got her to admit that it was because the plane broke down. I then inquired if there was another plane & was told no. She then went on to tell me "we're not a commercial airline, so we can't fly 24hrs a day" I then asked her "if you can't fly 24hrs a day, how can you promise people overnight delivery?" & the only response I received was "we apologize" I explained to her that this was not just some random package I was waiting for, it was necessary prescription medication that I need to live, so was there any way for me to receive it today & I was told, with no regard for me as a human being,"no" followed by "what would you like me to do, go pick it up?" I then asked what if I suffered a health crisis was Fedex going to take responsibility for my hospital bill, & once again I was told "no" along with their ever famous line "we apologize" So I ask when will I be getting this medication & she says "it should be delivered tomorrow" , not it will, it should. But I already know that it most definitely will not arrive tomorrow, because we are expecting a blizzard & it's been my experience that Fedex doesn't deliver in the snow.

I have never run across a more unprofessional company in my life.

Needless to say I couldn't have a lower opinion of Fedex.

I can't fathom how they have the nerve to call themselves a world leader in package delivery, because they are without a doubt, the WORST of the worst. Too bad it's not possible to rate with negative stars because they would get about a million.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06.

Comments