My Problem with Fed Ex? The lazy driver cant deliver a package or there is something wrong with her legs. I called the 1 800 number in there web and guess what when I got hold of the facility they inform me is like the first time I have complain there was no complain added mind you this is the 5th day and still no package but I keep calling letting them know what she keeps doing I keep track of all my package if I'm paying they have to deliver But it will be my last time I ever use fed ex FED EX IS THE WORST CARRIER

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #604594

b [b]b[/b] just a b test

to test Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #604595

marquee paragraph double break h1 no html here eh?

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #604171

Run-on sentence

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A run-on sentence is a sentence in which two or more independent clauses (i.e., complete sentences) are joined without appropriate punctuation or conjunction. It is generally considered a stylistic error, though it is occasionally used in literature and may be used as a rhetorical device. An example of a run-on is a comma splice, in which two independent clauses are joined with a comma without an accompanying coordinating conjunction.[1][2] Some prescriptivists exclude comma splices from the definition of a run-on sentence,[3] but this does not imply that they consider comma splices to be acceptable.

The mere fact that a sentence is long does not make it a run-on sentence; sentences are run-ons only when they contain more than one independent clause. A run-on sentence can be as short as four words—for instance: I drive she walks. In this case there are two independent clauses: two subjects paired with two intransitive verbs. So as long as clauses are punctuated appropriately, a writer can assemble multiple independent clauses in a single sentence; in fact, a properly constructed sentence can be extended indefinitely.