I phoned Fedex (Riyadh) on last Tuesday to ship some papers, the call agent told me that the driver is coming before 3:00 pm, but nobody came..I called them back on Wednesday and same thing they told me the driver is going to come before 12:00pm, and again the driver didn't come!!

It is not the first time this happen so my advice to everybody to not ship with this poor company.In addition, when I shipped with them last time I paid one forty S.R as loadin and packaging serives (about 10.67 USD), but I did take my package down from my car to their office, they didn't help me at all and chagred me!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

soldier173

FedEx is the worst I try not to ship with them at all.I have had one problem with UPS in the past 5 years which they handled very well.

FedEx on the other hand does not seem to be able to make a delivery on time if at all. I usually have to go pick it up and IF they can find it it takes a long time (they are incredibly inefficient).

They do not answer e-mails or return phone calls.One time I went in to pick up a package at 4:15PM (they close at 4:30PM) I was told: "we decided to close early come back tomorrow".