Verified Reviewer

Friday there was a "door tag" left on my door "sorry we missed you" we will try again tomorrow (I'm paraphrasing)

Long story short, the package requires a signature so they didn't leave it by the door or even the front office of my apt complex (like literally everyone else does)

Being that it needed a signature I sat at home waiting so I wouldn't miss it again and eventually have to go pick it up somewhere (if I wanted to pick something up, I would have just gone to the store in the first place)

The package showed "loaded on FedEx truck at 430am and was out for delivery by end of day"

7pm rolls around and I thought no one could possibly be working from 430am till 7pm and not be done yet (never mind it would a D.O.T regulation violation, you're only allowed 12hr on duty)

So I called FedEx to find out what the deal was.. they tried to get a hold of dispatch and got back to me to tell me the package would not be here today and the office was closed so they could not offer any more info..

So not only did I waste my entire saturday waiting for this delivery to be here 'by end of day'.. I now have to figure out where it is so I can then go pick it up (most likely have to take time away from work to do so).

I tried using the FedEx app to place the package on hold somewhere that is close to me and open later than 5 but the app says my address is a business (which it's not) so I can't use the app (it's only for residential deliveries)..

So yeah, next time just use Amazon to order stuff online and get it without any hassle..

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Orange Park, Florida