I ordered a package that was supposed to be delivered by overnight service.The sender requested a signature, so I had to be at home to take the delivery.

I signed the Fedex release note that said they could leave the package outside my door, and put the note on my door. I happened to be at home that day though. I checked my door within 15 minutes of their posted delivery time(I was online and could see the status of the delivery) and the package wasn't there. The note I signed was gone and Fedex claimed they delivered the package and one of my neighbors must have taken it.

We have had tons of packages left at my door before. I cannot imagine a neighbor walking over and taking my package within 15 minutes of it being delivered. More likely, the driver decided he could take my signed note and not have to leave the package. There was nothing valuable in the package, but I know better now not to trust Fedex.

I cannot prove they did not deliver it and they have my signed note, so there's nothing I can do about it.I'm just going to go with UPS or USPS next time.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments