I agree with the previous complaint.I have the very same problem.

FedEx says a package will be delivered on a particular date and when that date comes and goes they change their tracking information to reflect a new delivery date three or four days later. I don't know if they just don't know how long it will take or are totally BS-ing us on delivery dates. Either way, I never have this problem with UPS. I have had this happen on MANY Fedex deliveries.

Like the other person, I arranged my schedule around the delivery times stated by Fedex. How come UPS knows EXACTLY when my package will be delivered but Fedex seems to have no clue?

Vendors should just stop using Fedex.All of us will be a lot happier.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments