35K views

I order car parts online alot. IN the last year I have only received parts shipped fedex on 3 occasions. The first time their website tracking info said my package would arrive on a Saturday. I was pretty happy because I thought it was going to take until Monday. Well Saturday came and the website said it was on schedule, Saturday evening came and my package didn't arrive, on top of that the delivery date dissapeared and didn't reappear until Tuesday when it said it would be delivered that day. I thought it was a mistake, but it seems to be common practice at fedex.

Last week I ordered some more parts and they were shipped fedex. Three packages were scheduled to be delivered on Saturday which sounded great, just a few days after I ordered! So I stayed home Saturday waiting for the packages, and no packages were delivered. The delivery date dissapeared yet it was still on schedule... And then Monday evening a new delivery date for wedensday was set. Well at least those packages came on wed. This recent order was to come in two parts. The second part was shipped two days after the first (Friday 30th) it immediatly had a delivery date for the 5th (today) and surely enough my package wasn't delivered and the delivery date is gone.

I called fedex and spoke to a rep. I told him the situation and asked why it happened and when my package would arrive. He said he didn't know and that my package would be here tomorrow. I guess we will see about that!

Moral of the story is that if you want to track your packages don't bother with fedex, and most importantly don't trust their delivery date.

I will be trying to get my money back and avoid fedex at all cost in the future.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

Never believe fed ex. Waste of your time and money. 2 day shipment is now 6 Days.

Said my package would be here Saturday stayed in waiting it never came...it's now Tuesday and now it's saying Wednesday...although I have the tracking saying it's on the truck out for delivery..Honestly sick of waiting all day for nothing to show up.

Get your s!!t together fedex.I refuse to use Fedex or Walmart shipping after this.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy note pro online and it shipper almost two weeks ago on the 15th of February.My scheduled delivery date changed from monday Feb 26 to Tuesday Feb 27 back to Feb 26 again by the end of the day.

We'll it never came. The latest activity I can see is that on Saturday it departed from Dallas (which is only 3 hours from me). Never got a notification that it arrived anywhere.

It says "shipment information sent to US postal services" and then my city and state.Well now I don't have an scheduled delivery date it just says "pending" has anyone ever had a similar experience??

#1419060

Same thing happen to me as they say my parcel will be delivered today and in van transit around 9pm but till now my eyes become white waiting i guess i give a thumbs down their service.... Bad exp.

Seriously, WTF?!My est delivery date was today, so I checked to see where my package was in the morning, and they changed the date to next tues!

*** fedex, they *** suck so much!They have no care for you, or your shipment

mworks45

FedExdoes this all the time.Their tracking sucks and the logistics offices called customer service can't tell anything except what the computer screen says and that has to be updated by someone in a warehouse .

It's a joke of a system.

I use ups whenever possible.Ups us fairly state of the art in tracking and compared to FedEx is like comparing a monkey to a person in deciding how to route a package to a customer.

They lie about delivery dates. Overpromise and underdeliver!

*** FedEx.They're not very good carriers.

Shouldn't exist.My date just changed agsin

Valerie-Copeland
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1345948

I have had the same experience with non-delivery on the day specified by their tracking number. Much time lost and people inconvenienced waiting for large package delivery (furniture).

FedEx SUCKS BALLS!

LOL look at all the butthurt FedEx shills in the comment section!

FedEx is by far the most incompetent shipping carrier in the world. They constantly miss deadlines, lose packages and damage fragile goods. I try my absolute best to avoid using them at all costs.

Google "FedEx guy throws computer monitor" that should give you some idea of how they conduct business.

For the record: To the hired FedEx shills in the comment section, FedEx doesn't even use the terminology "estimated delivery date" they use "Scheduled delivery date".

LOL Even the shills they hire are complete morons!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1290560

Fedex is very unreliable.

Pipersville, Pennsylvania, United States #1289082

FedEx delivered my package on time.I received my package at around 10:30am.

Tracking information was good, too.

The box was in excellent condition.An undamaged, glistening, stratocater was inside of the box.

Mexico, Capital District, Venezuela #1245309

My life experience with shipping companies:

DHL - Delivery estimate = delivery date

UPS - Delivery estimate = delivery date

USPS - Delivery estimate = delivery date

Servicio Postal Mexicano - Delivery estimate = delivery date

Fedex - Delivery estimate +6 days = delivery date (remember, weekends are not business days in this case either)

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1227857

Look up the word estimated in the dictionary. This country seems to be full of illiterate, dumb people.

to LadyScot #1277583

..also a lot of arrogant, condescending, know-it-alls.

Ummm... that's why it says estimated delivery. It's always within 2 days for me.(early 2 days, or late 2 days)

Valerie-Copeland
to Anonymous Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1345950

It does not say the word "estimated" on their tracking page, it says "scheduled".

I order things online a lot and on the rare occasions, FedEx is used.FedEx is pretty bad.

I was expecting a package via Ground shipping and was told by their tracking for a full two days that it'd arrive on a Friday. Friday comes along and the status was given "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" at 7A in the morning. Fast forward to 4:30P "No scheduled delivery date available at this time." dafuq? I guess I have to wait till Monday since Ground doesn't ship on weekends.

It's really not that hard to just say that the package will be delayed.

I'd rather be told that the package is delayed than to leave me wondering dafuq happened.

It seems like UPS, USPS, and FedEx do not want to say their package will arrive dishonestly.The only luck I had was with Amazon's same day delivery.

Sent my documents last 12/19/15 using fedex and it still hasn't been delivered to the recipient and it's already 01/03/16 and it's been on delivery exception for the past 6 days

They totally missed delivering ontime as was guaranteed.When I called they said they were understaffed and my package would arrive by the end of day vs the 10:30a time I paid for.

I explained I would miss my flight but they didn't care.