Issaquah, Washington
30.1K views 69 comments

I order car parts online alot. IN the last year I have only received parts shipped fedex on 3 occasions. The first time their website tracking info said my package would arrive on a Saturday. I was pretty happy because I thought it was going to take until Monday. Well Saturday came and the website said it was on schedule, Saturday evening came and my package didn't arrive, on top of that the delivery date dissapeared and didn't reappear until Tuesday when it said it would be delivered that day. I thought it was a mistake, but it seems to be common practice at fedex.

Last week I ordered some more parts and they were shipped fedex. Three packages were scheduled to be delivered on Saturday which sounded great, just a few days after I ordered! So I stayed home Saturday waiting for the packages, and no packages were delivered. The delivery date dissapeared yet it was still on schedule... And then Monday evening a new delivery date for wedensday was set. Well at least those packages came on wed. This recent order was to come in two parts. The second part was shipped two days after the first (Friday 30th) it immediatly had a delivery date for the 5th (today) and surely enough my package wasn't delivered and the delivery date is gone.

I called fedex and spoke to a rep. I told him the situation and asked why it happened and when my package would arrive. He said he didn't know and that my package would be here tomorrow. I guess we will see about that!

Moral of the story is that if you want to track your packages don't bother with fedex, and most importantly don't trust their delivery date.

I will be trying to get my money back and avoid fedex at all cost in the future.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fedex Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

BigDaddy

FedEx SUCKS BALLS!

LOL look at all the butthurt FedEx shills in the comment section!

FedEx is by far the most incompetent shipping carrier in the world. They constantly miss deadlines, lose packages and damage fragile goods. I try my absolute best to avoid using them at all costs.

Google "FedEx guy throws computer monitor" that should give you some idea of how they conduct business.

For the record: To the hired FedEx shills in the comment section, FedEx doesn't even use the terminology "estimated delivery date" they use "Scheduled delivery date".

LOL Even the shills they hire are complete morons!

Charles57
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1290560

Fedex is very unreliable.

Pipersville, Pennsylvania, United States #1289082

FedEx delivered my package on time.I received my package at around 10:30am.

Tracking information was good, too.

The box was in excellent condition.An undamaged, glistening, stratocater was inside of the box.

Mexico, Capital District, Venezuela #1245309

My life experience with shipping companies:

DHL - Delivery estimate = delivery date

UPS - Delivery estimate = delivery date

USPS - Delivery estimate = delivery date

Servicio Postal Mexicano - Delivery estimate = delivery date

Fedex - Delivery estimate +6 days = delivery date (remember, weekends are not business days in this case either)

LadyScot

Look up the word estimated in the dictionary. This country seems to be full of illiterate, dumb people.

Emily
to LadyScot #1277583

..also a lot of arrogant, condescending, know-it-alls.

Ummm... that's why it says estimated delivery. It's always within 2 days for me.(early 2 days, or late 2 days)

I order things online a lot and on the rare occasions, FedEx is used.FedEx is pretty bad.

I was expecting a package via Ground shipping and was told by their tracking for a full two days that it'd arrive on a Friday. Friday comes along and the status was given "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" at 7A in the morning. Fast forward to 4:30P "No scheduled delivery date available at this time." dafuq? I guess I have to wait till Monday since Ground doesn't ship on weekends.

It's really not that hard to just say that the package will be delayed.

I'd rather be told that the package is delayed than to leave me wondering dafuq happened.

It seems like UPS, USPS, and FedEx do not want to say their package will arrive dishonestly.The only luck I had was with Amazon's same day delivery.

Sent my documents last 12/19/15 using fedex and it still hasn't been delivered to the recipient and it's already 01/03/16 and it's been on delivery exception for the past 6 days

They totally missed delivering ontime as was guaranteed.When I called they said they were understaffed and my package would arrive by the end of day vs the 10:30a time I paid for.

I explained I would miss my flight but they didn't care.