40.6K views

I order car parts online alot. IN the last year I have only received parts shipped fedex on 3 occasions. The first time their website tracking info said my package would arrive on a Saturday. I was pretty happy because I thought it was going to take until Monday. Well Saturday came and the website said it was on schedule, Saturday evening came and my package didn't arrive, on top of that the delivery date dissapeared and didn't reappear until Tuesday when it said it would be delivered that day. I thought it was a mistake, but it seems to be common practice at fedex.

Last week I ordered some more parts and they were shipped fedex. Three packages were scheduled to be delivered on Saturday which sounded great, just a few days after I ordered! So I stayed home Saturday waiting for the packages, and no packages were delivered. The delivery date dissapeared yet it was still on schedule... And then Monday evening a new delivery date for wedensday was set. Well at least those packages came on wed. This recent order was to come in two parts. The second part was shipped two days after the first (Friday 30th) it immediatly had a delivery date for the 5th (today) and surely enough my package wasn't delivered and the delivery date is gone.

I called fedex and spoke to a rep. I told him the situation and asked why it happened and when my package would arrive. He said he didn't know and that my package would be here tomorrow. I guess we will see about that!

Moral of the story is that if you want to track your packages don't bother with fedex, and most importantly don't trust their delivery date.

I will be trying to get my money back and avoid fedex at all cost in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 06, 2010.

Comments

This is so true! I absolutely hate fed ex.

They only deliver when it's convenient for them!Unfortunately there's no control who uses them when you buy online etc..They like to change delivery dates last minute. Not dependable at all!

What in the heck!? FedEx promised a two day delivery four days ago.”track my order” only says “ label created”.

No data after that. Customer service is anything but being compliant with their own company’s policies. How unfortunate. I will ask for a strong bird to package my order on its back during mating season .

I will have another bird of the same species so it picks up its pheromones (used as gps) and it will get here faster. This is what I have been resorted to thinking.

I just want my phone. Come on FedEx!!!

to Anonymous #1608281

That means the retailer printed the label but hasn't given the package to FedEx yet. They print the mailing labels at the office (or wherever) and then pack the box, and then request a pickup, or wait for a scheduled pickup, or drop it off at a FedEx location.

Then FedEx scans it and soon after it is logged into the system and you can see the update. If it is just showing 'label created', it's the retailer that's in possession of the package, which falls under 'handling' timetable, which are set by the retailer and are most likely stated on the website.

The shipping timeframe starts once the package is handed over. That's why it's really important for retailers to fulfill orders quickly, especially when customers choose expedited shipping, because the customer is paying more for a service with the expectation of getting it earlier.

Same problem here. Said it was in route and I would have before 10:30 AM.

Later same night it was back where it had left from.

New delivery date three days later . What????????

Hmmm... Estimated? What is definition of “estimated”?

That just happened to me too. Although it was sent by company 5-7 days to deliver today is 11th day with delivery changing 3 times already it was supposed to be here tonight now it says delivery pending back again.When i called agent told me all i can see it left Fedex so he does not know where exactly my package is claiming no responsibility.Im pissed!!! I will never order from anyone using Fedex nor would i ever use myself.

Same *** here. Paid for 2 day delivery, they keep changing the date.

Did the app and electronic signature release to avoid a delay because I wasn't going to be home. Came and left door tag and ignored the electronic signature release. Next day they failed to return at all.

Call customer service and its all Indian *** that don't give any answers or care. I'm done with fedex from this point forward.

It's says scheduled to be delivered today and nothing. Shows it's been sitting in the same place for a week now and this is express delivery! What a damn surprise.

Never believe fed ex. Waste of your time and money. 2 day shipment is now 6 Days.

Said my package would be here Saturday stayed in waiting it never came...it's now Tuesday and now it's saying Wednesday...although I have the tracking saying it's on the truck out for delivery.. Honestly sick of waiting all day for nothing to show up.

Get your s!!t together fedex. I refuse to use Fedex or Walmart shipping after this.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy note pro online and it shipper almost two weeks ago on the 15th of February. My scheduled delivery date changed from monday Feb 26 to Tuesday Feb 27 back to Feb 26 again by the end of the day.

We'll it never came. The latest activity I can see is that on Saturday it departed from Dallas (which is only 3 hours from me). Never got a notification that it arrived anywhere.

It says "shipment information sent to US postal services" and then my city and state. Well now I don't have an scheduled delivery date it just says "pending" has anyone ever had a similar experience??

#1419060

Same thing happen to me as they say my parcel will be delivered today and in van transit around 9pm but till now my eyes become white waiting i guess i give a thumbs down their service.... Bad exp.

Seriously, WTF?! My est delivery date was today, so I checked to see where my package was in the morning, and they changed the date to next tues!

*** fedex, they *** suck so much! They have no care for you, or your shipment

mworks45

FedExdoes this all the time. Their tracking sucks and the logistics offices called customer service can't tell anything except what the computer screen says and that has to be updated by someone in a warehouse .

It's a joke of a system.

I use ups whenever possible. Ups us fairly state of the art in tracking and compared to FedEx is like comparing a monkey to a person in deciding how to route a package to a customer.

They lie about delivery dates. Overpromise and underdeliver!

*** FedEx. They're not very good carriers.

Shouldn't exist. My date just changed agsin

Valerie-Copeland
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1345948

I have had the same experience with non-delivery on the day specified by their tracking number. Much time lost and people inconvenienced waiting for large package delivery (furniture).

FedEx SUCKS BALLS!

LOL look at all the butthurt FedEx shills in the comment section!

FedEx is by far the most incompetent shipping carrier in the world. They constantly miss deadlines, lose packages and damage fragile goods. I try my absolute best to avoid using them at all costs.

Google "FedEx guy throws computer monitor" that should give you some idea of how they conduct business.

For the record: To the hired FedEx shills in the comment section, FedEx doesn't even use the terminology "estimated delivery date" they use "Scheduled delivery date".

LOL Even the shills they hire are complete morons!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1290560

Fedex is very unreliable.

Pipersville, Pennsylvania, United States #1289082

FedEx delivered my package on time. I received my package at around 10:30am.

Tracking information was good, too.

The box was in excellent condition. An undamaged, glistening, stratocater was inside of the box.