107 views
Verified Reviewer

I was expecting a delivery today that required my signature. I stayed home from work to receive the delivery.

I watched the delivery truck pull up in front of my house and drive away a minute or two later after the driver played around with their device. The driver never exited the vehicle. Shortly thereafter, I received a message that a delivery attempt was made and another would be made tomorrow. This was a fake delivery attempt by a driver who was too lazy to even get out of the vehicle.

I took time off work to receive this delivery and needed it before I leave town tomorrow at 6am. I will not be here for the next delivery attempt. I spoke with customer service who said they tried to contact the driver to come back, but was told there is no guarantee they will (i.e. they won't).

There is no accountability with this delivery system or drivers who fake a delivery.

I am extremely disappointed, my travel plans are disrupted, and will not use FedEx services again. Horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Cons: Fake delivery, No accountability.

Comments