1.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So I was expecting a large item on Friday, since it's been raining recently I decided to wait at home.My FedEx email said I would get it by the end of the day, so I though I will just work from home and when they come great I will have the weekend to assemble this large item I ordered.

I waited and waited and around 2pm I went to check the door, just in case, sure enough they had come by at 11:20am, apparently knocked and didn't bother to ring the door bell. I know this because I was not the one at home at the time and they also did not hear anyone ring our door bell. So I thought to myself, ok well there is a FedEx office about 1 mile away from where I live can they send it there and I can maybe go pick it up later. UPS has a similar service and it works GREAT!

So i picked the location, my weekend is over and I had to go the office because their phone number had changed, and I was so pissed to find out I will not be getting my package until Monday night.

That made me so angry because how does 1 mile from my home, not to mention it's a FedEx office why would it take an EXTRA 3 DAYS????This is *** and I will never use their shipping service again.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments