So far, every time I've paid for the extra overnight shipping for things that I need within 3-4 days priority, I haven't gotten them in the timely 1-2 days I paid for, but get it 5-7 days later.And they don't refund you for their incompetence.

If you can't deliver when you say you can, then don't say you can and don't charge people for it. I checked on my status yesterday for a pkg that said it was to be delivered by 3pm that day, which was the 3rd day, never arrived. I checked online this morning for the status and its just sitting in the warehouse with an "estimated delivery time unavailable". I called to complain and the system then said that it was placed on a delivery truck 5 minutes before I called, but still no pkg 3 hours later.

Have no idea where my package actually is or when it will actually arrive.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cry baby cry, wipe your eyes