One multiple occasions now I've had online orders for expensive merchandise that was shipper through FedEx by the seller.Every single time one of these particular items was to be delivered, a problem always arises with the delivery.

The two worst occurrences were when I ordered a laptop for school and it came with an X Box 360 free. Paid about $150 extra for 2 day shipping because classes were starting in less than a week and I was enrolled online. The day of delivery before noon, I track the package, it says refused by recipient. Obviously I didn't refuse something if no one ever came to my door.

Took total of 3 hours on the phone with FedEx and HP to find out that FedEx claimed HP requested my package be returned to their facility, one of three excuses given for FedEx's failure. After clearing things up with HP and finding out that no such request was made a supervisor contacts FedEx to tell them to hold my package for delivery and FedEx refuses. Long story short I had to cancel my order and get a different laptop at a store to avoid dealing with FedEx and missed out on my free game system as well as a result. Yesterday was the other where they refused to deliver my package claiming it took too long to get in the gate, when security always lets them in and when they don't the driver dials the leasing office or finds my number.

No excuse not to have delivered my pack so here it is today after numerous calls and an entire day wasted at 5:15 pm my package still hasn't been delivered.

You all are better off going to the store to make your important purchases than saving a few dollars and risking delivery by FedEx.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments