Turnaround Time

Replacement Notice For Your Recent Walmart.com Order - 2677214-599282

Actions

Eric Engelhart 2:50 PM

To: Walmart Customer Care

Well how do you plan to deliver this since as of this morning I served Fred Smith CEO of Fed Ex a do not trespass order to his Risk Management Officer who was at my home trying to bully me not to file a complaint on the damage to my driveway?

I believe maybe you should consider this as it is pertinent to you doing business with me. I understand I am not as big as Fed Ex but none the less look at Amazon they stopped doing business with Fed Ex. Maybe the customers can stop doing business with you.

Eric C Engelhart- Honorable

Fred Smith

_________________________

_________________________, ___ __________

Dear Fred Smith:

I am writing this letter regarding a service I received from Fed Ex.

Products left on porch in rain and Driver on 3 occasions parked in my driveway causing damage.

This matter has occured on 3 ocasions so at this time all Fed Ex drivers or anybody affiliated

with Fed Ex is banned from coming on the property and the property is posted no trespassing and

filed with the Lee County Sheriffs Office. If any person working or subcontracting for any Fed

Ex Company attempts to come onto the property mentioned above the property owners will

contact Lee County Sheriff and exercise the right of enforcing the do not tresspass order in place.

You are properly served in hand by your investigator who cam to property 10/20/2014. Damages

need to be addressed and corrected or the owners will file suit in Lee County Courts as

perscribed by their lawyers.

I paid $0.00 for this service.

I contacted Fed Ex on October 01, 2014, and explained that the service was unsatisfactory. No

response. Failure to receive an appropriate response to this problem has prompted me to write

directly to you.

To resolve the problem, please refund the full cost of the service in the amount of $0.00.

Enclosed are copies of my records, including The drive was damaged by the Fed Ex Driver as his

truck was parked in the middle of my Drive causing it to crack.

I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my problem. I will wait 7 days before seeking

further assistance.

Please contact me at the above address if you have questions or need additional information.

Sincerely,

Walmart Customer Care (help@cs.walmart.com) Add to contacts 9:27 AM

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com. One of our Customer Care Representatives will respond to you shortly. Reference #: 141010-002126 [---001:000116:11318---]

help@cs.walmart.com