I am so pissed right now, Fedex are a bunch of ignorant none trained zombie employees who tell you what you want to here just to get you off the phone because A.They don't know what you are talking about or B.They do know what they are talking about but just lie to you so that you will calm down.

Ok so here is my wonderful Fedex story, I orderd a computer from Dell and paid the $69.99 for over night next day shipping witch to me ment over night next day shipping. I received a email from Dell stating that my order had been picked up by fedex on April, 7, 2011 and was do to arrive at my destination on April, 8, 2011 (which is standard over night next day shipping)so I'm thinking great my awesome PC is going to be here today but come to find out it was lost in EL Paso and Fedex had no idea where my package was even at yet on the website it showed still do to my destination on time so i called Fedex they told me they where trying to locate my package and that they would get back to me in a little bit to let me know, Well a couple hours go by and i call back and they act like there was never a problem, They went into there system and changed the date on there web site to show do to my destination on April 11, 2011.

Long story short FEDEX will lie, play dumb, and not help you if your package gets lost so use UPS at all times.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

The same thing happened to my package. " oh, were sorry ma'am we can't locate your package", blah blah... :(