Repeatedly Fedex leaves packages at an outdoor closet that doesn't even look like the front door, or even the back door. I can't get to customer service, and I have physical disabilities that prevent me from going outside to collect deliveries and carry them inside.

I've gone round and round their website looking for a way to email them, and I get put on a loop trying to call.

I don't know what to do as I really don't want to have to put an ugly sign on that closet door just so deliveries aren't left out there. I honestly don't know what to do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I would like to find a way to let the local Fedex delivery know to please not leave packages anywhere but the front door. Side door is an outdoor closet..

I didn't like: Not being able to contact someone via email without difficulty, Lack of customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 29, 2016.

Comments

Always leaves in rain and snow at garage or out in parking lot. Really difficult for disabled to retrieve and no cooperation even after call to customer service where they took my name, etc., and promised to make deliveries at front door. Don't know if they are lazy or downright incompetent, but we PAY for the service and they have treated customers like this for years.