1.3

Repeatedly Fedex leaves packages at an outdoor closet that doesn't even look like the front door, or even the back door.I can't get to customer service, and I have physical disabilities that prevent me from going outside to collect deliveries and carry them inside.

I've gone round and round their website looking for a way to email them, and I get put on a loop trying to call.

I don't know what to do as I really don't want to have to put an ugly sign on that closet door just so deliveries aren't left out there.I honestly don't know what to do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to contact someone via email without difficulty and lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex ground delivery service. FedEx needs to "i would like to find a way to let the local fedex delivery know to please not leave packages anywhere but the front door. side door is an outdoor closet" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex ground delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments