Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I waited all day for this delivery, at the end of the day I looked online to see if there was a time for the delivery.The FEDEX website said tried to deliver no one there.

I was there. Called customer service they told me that she would call the driver and give me a call. That never happened. Called again customer service said that the driver left a tag, there was no tag.

Fedex never stopped to drop off the package. I guess when the driver doesn't feel like delivering any more they say, "No one home and I put a ticket on the door" and this is acceptable to Fedex. After speaking to customer service no one really cares all they tell you is "Sorry is there any else I can help you with?". The funny thing is they never helped me with anything in the first place.

To add insult to injury they are now telling me it will take 2 more business days to receive my package.

WTF!Why the delay, don't they have any drivers on Monday?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Late delivery, Poor customer services, Cant talk to a local, Service, Fedex lack of delivery, Incompetence of investigative staff, Transit times sucked, That no one cares.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments