2.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Today I was supposed to receive a large and valuable package via Signature Required Home Delivery.This is the third time now since moving here in April where the driver has not bothered to ring my bell.

I have an account with them and specifically ask in the notes to ring the bell. How else am I supposed to know they're there? Why is this an issue? Furthermore, this *** didn't even leave a door tag.

That has also happened with them before. I can see one was generated in the tracking info but there wasn't a tag to be found. It's going beyond complacency and borders on intentional deception. Having bought and sold all sorts of things over the years I've used all the couriers in regions all over the US and so far this is becoming the worst experience I've had.

None of the other couriers seem to have an issue doing that one thing that you'd expect all delivery people to do...knock on a door or ring a bell. They seem to understand this very basic function. Not FedEx. It's no use calling because they usually just tell you the same crap you already know.

No, another attempt the same day can't be made. You'll just have to wait for redelivery. This particular shipment doesn't seem to let me have it held at a location. I'm forced to wait another day.

I emailed them through the form on their website. We'll see if I get a response or not.

This time I am leaving the signature waiver form on the door.I'm just hoping they ring because here in Oakland things have a way of walking off.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Incompetent drivers, Not ringing or knocking.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments