This is the second package that has gone undelivered in a course of one week as of August 20, 2020. I cannot describe the level of frustration nor dissatisfaction with which how this matter is being handled.

On August 20,2020 I received notification that two of my packages were delivered to my home address by your Fedex Ground employees. When i came out of my apartment I did not see any packages. I also checked in my lobby. I walked over to the driver and his coworker from truck number 433852 and asked them to show me where they had left the packages, the driver stated "No, I don't have time for that" I asked them their names but discovered later by their supervisor they had given me with false names.

Both Employees were rude and disrespectful. The following day I saw the same employees across from my home and they started name calling and cursing at me. Both men again were also not wearing their face mask of which I can provide evidence. I still have not received a resolution on my a complaint nor my case.

This has been occurring since 2019.

I have reasons to believe the drivers are keeping the packages thus costing companies money and customer inconvenience. I have made several complaints but they go unresolved.

User's recommendation: Don't use Fedex Ground.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments