I was expecting a package which required a signature.I know FedEx's reputation for doing the no-knock tag-and-run, so I tried to keep an eye out for the truck as best I could.

I was in the front part of the house and would have heard a knock or doorbell or even the storm door opening. I checked the door after awhile, and sure enough, there was a tag on the outside door, saying "attempted delivery." I called customer service & said I need my package today. They said same-day redelivery was not included in my type of shipping. I said "The driver needs to come back TODAY.

This isn't a RE-attempt, this will be his FIRST attempt, because he didn't really TRY the first time. A signature-required delivery attempt should including knocking or ringing the doorbell, otherwise it's not really an 'attempt.'" They sent some info to my local facility to have them contact the driver, and they are supposed to call me, but that was a few hours ago and I haven't heard anything yet. It will be below freezing tomorrow.

Am I supposed to bundle out & sit on my front steps waiting for them?Why do they think three half-assed fake "attempts" are more efficient than on true attempt done the right way?

Preferred solution: Tell your drivers to knock or ring the doorbell when a signature is required, instead of just sticking a tag on the door without knocking..

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments