Fedex - Driver left 50lbs plus package leaning at the garage door
Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any shipment) should NEVER be leaning against a door (and that includes Garage Doors). The car is pulled out from there, hello?
Before I opened the garage door, I spotted it and stopped the garage half way before I hear a slamming sound on the floor. Not to mention, the car was parked to the right side, otherwise that would have been extra damage. Common Sense is not so common after all.
FedEx! Get your act together.
I doubt FedEx will care, but at least whoever is reading can be aware and spread the word.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Address
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..."
- "I called both the company I bought the item, and fed ex to report the damage to the box and item. Fed ex took my report. I got a call..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."