Dhs, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any shipment) should NEVER be leaning against a door (and that includes Garage Doors). The car is pulled out from there, hello?

Before I opened the garage door, I spotted it and stopped the garage half way before I hear a slamming sound on the floor. Not to mention, the car was parked to the right side, otherwise that would have been extra damage. Common Sense is not so common after all.

FedEx! Get your act together.

I doubt FedEx will care, but at least whoever is reading can be aware and spread the word.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

aleksey
Coventry, Rhode Island, United States #995460

Sadly this does at times happen. FedEx drivers can not be expected to know the layout of your home and sometimes will leave heavier packages near the garage as a convenience. If you are having issues with the choice of delivery area please call 1-800-GoFedEx (463-3339) and provide a more appropriate location for future deliveries for your driver.

Turlock, California, United States #961224

mac nasty for sure works for fed ex.Look at all fed ex comments, they have their trolls spreading more hate.

Sad Mac Nasty, your pathetic.

Sorry this happened.

Happens to me all the time after I asked for them to stop.Only got worse after that.

quit your whining... I hope you get hit by an illegal mexican in a taco truck.

mumbhaaai
to mac nasty #744325

Meet me in person and you won't need a truck you ***. You just slammed into a desi jatt go figure what that even means.

You want to say something don't sit behind a computer and show your strength on the keyboard. Come see me when you have the guts.

Btw. Do you work for FedEx