I paid for overnight delivery.The next morning after the scheduled delivery date I pulled up the tracking number on-line and found that delivery was attempted but no one was home.

An attempted delivery slip was not left on the door. The fact is me and my wife were home all day. Trying to find the location to go pick-up my package was a painful experience. Apparently good service with a focus on the customer is a thing of the past at FedEx and so is my business.

I will never use them again nor will I utilize any of their retail centers. Good by FedEx.

W.

C.Young, Oklahoma City 8-1-2010

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

It happened to me today, the package was on Fedex's truck supposed to be delivery today, then on Fedex's website it said, "Customer not available or business closed." I was home all day, no one try to delivery anything, no note on my door either. I guess the driver didn't think he should delivery the package early, because their website said estimated delivery is 2/13/12. Why did they load it on the truck?

#190676

I'm totally with you here.I asked for my package to be delivered to the office where I worked.

Today, I got a notification saying the package couldn't be delivered because either no one was there or the business was closed. I walked to the front desk immediately, and there sat the receptionist, and Fed Ex hadn't been by. How hard is it for the lazy courier to ride an elevator to the 26th floor and deliver a package that he feels the need to lie about it? Further, I called, and they told me the driver would come back with the package, and someone would call to give me an estimated delivery time.

2.5 hours (and two more communications with fex ex an hour and two hours later) and still no one has called with a delivery time.

Fed Ex has to be the worst delivery service I've ever used.Just a week and a half ago it took them 10 days to deliver me a 2-3 day shipment.