4.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Greetings: I received a sms notification on my phone that my delivery was attempted while I was away at 3:53 PM.It was a blatant lie.I was at home at the alleged time anxiously awaiting my package.

When I spoke to the first FED EX customer service representative, he told me there was nothing he could do because he was out of state and drivers cannot be contacted. I called another number and spoke with Sunshine. She asked for the number on the tag notification left on the door. There was no notification left on the door.

So, I gave her the tracking number. She told me the local site was on Gignillat Circle in Savannah and they would reattempt the deliver tomorrow because they never contact the driver. Hung up. Called a different FED EX number.

I got another agent, Esther. She spoke with the manager at said location above in Savannah, but could not share his name or office number. She said the manager had contacted the driver and he, the manager would call me. "So, what if he does not call?" I asked.

She said complain again and my account would be update. The manager, Darren (?) did call me and graciously assured me the package would be delivered the same evening. I thanked him for his swift reply. At 6:25 PM, I get a phone call.

The driver calls and says it's here. I say, "Where are you? I'm standing in the doorway?" "I'm in the parking lot. See the Budget truck.

If you want it you gon' have to come and get it. I'm not walking back up there again today." "Excuse me!" I reply. I was mortified. "So, you want me to bring my 59 year-old *** down to the parking lot to get a package that I paid to have delivered, expedited to my door?" "If you want it, or I can take it back" the driver exclaims.

I go down to the truck with my voice recorder on my phone activated. I capture this person lying to me about having walked up 3 flights of stairs once today. I told the driver, you did not knock on my door. I ask for a copy of the notification allegedly left on my door.

No hard copy; no digital copy. No "tag number". I said, "Let's see what FED EX has to say about the fact that there's no documentation of your first attempt. (Later in the evening when I shared this horror story with my daughter, she reminded me that my Google location app tracks my movement.

So, I have documentation that I was home at 3:06 PM --- 47 minutes prior to the alleged time and seated in the living room near the door I will be glad to share the screenshot if requested.) I get FED EX on the phone and they get me connected to the local manager again. I tell him that this in just the most incredulous, egregious act of poor customer service I have ever experienced. It's unfathomable. Meanwhile the driver is on the phone with Juan, the Budget truck manager, trying find out if my signature is required.

In other words, the driver was ready to leave me in the parking lot. When the driver starts spinning the lie about the first attempt, I loudly shout not true, from a safe distance. Still the driver states, "She's in my face." I reply not. That's why I'm shouting to be heard.

When I tell the FED EX manager that if the driver is not fit for the job, then she should not be on the job, she becomes infuriated. Hey that's just reality, I state. I have to be fit to fulfill the duties of my job, I retort. This whole exchange endures for 15 minutes at least.

Eventually, the driver says to Juan on the phone, "I'll take it this time, but next time if they ain't home..." So, I let the FED EX manager, who has been trying to call the driver's boss, Juan, the whole time the driver has had him on the phone, know that apparently her boss has directed her to take the package to my door. The driver says, "No, he didn't; he told me to do what I want. I'm going to take it this time." Now the package, an ottoman, was not heavy although the box was large. Had the person not lied and been so rude, I may have offered to assist - even though assistance would not have been offered to me.

So, she flips the box over and over up the pathway, up the stairs. "Have a good night". "Thank you'" I reply. Please note: Juan at Budget and FED EX, PLEASE DO NOT SEND THAT DRIVER BACK.

I am going to share this with the vendor as well. The driver's name is MICHELLE. She has a poor work ethic, is a liar, and is not a good ambassador for your brand. The local manager did follow up shortly after we had gotten off the phone in the parking lot, and I was safely in my apartment with the package.

He promised to follow up and call me the following day. (P.S.

I attempted to make this public on your site.The security that validates you are a human did not work.)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was driver named michelle. Author liked the most manager at 126 gignilliat cir savannah ga 31408. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments