1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I received a notification that my delivery was attempted while I was away.It was a blatant lie.

I was at home at the alleged time. When I spoke to the first FED EX customer service representative he told me there was nothing he could do because he was out of state. I called another number and spoke with Sunshine. She asked for the number on the notification left on the door.

No notification left on the door. So, I gave her the tracking number. She told me the local site was on Gignillat Circle in Savannah and they would reattempt the deliver tomorrow because they never contact the driver. I got another agent, Esther.

She spoke with the manager at said location, but could not share his name or office number. She said the manger and contacted the driver and he, the manager would call me.

So, what if he does not call I ask.She said complain again and my account would be update.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of driver lied. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of furniture and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Fedex needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments